Sunday, 2 March 2014

Changes and catch ups

First of all, I cannot believe it’s March.  This year is flying in (such an old person thing to say, but it really is) and so much has happened already.

BBL has got off to a somewhat hesitant start this year, but I'm back on track now.

So – this being my triumphant return to blogging – I wanted to let you know what’s been going on with my life so far.  So in no particular order I’ve been....

Centre ice – and backstage – at the Belfast Giants


At the Wedding Journal Show, on another Citybeat Style Stage


And having some wonderful updo’s from Stephen McCusker of Stephen International


Watching an acoustic set from the 1975, and getting DMs from Loyd Grossman


Feeling the love

Watching a lot of rugby

Springing up across Belfast

Buying tickets for the Belfast Film Festival

Looking back...

And forward.  Because I’ve only gone and done something v scary and grown up – I’ve bought a house.

So now I’m kind of obsessed with decor, furniture, patterns, paint, I’ve come over all Kelly Hoppen.  Minus the beige.




So excuse me if BBL takes a slight turn in the coming months, but the good news is I’m still all over lipstick and nail polish, blusher and eyebrows.  And I’m back baby!  

2 comments:

  1. Great update post, totally agree the year is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting about your house! Glad you're getting back into blogging. We must have a wee catch up soon - it's been ages! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or email me on belfastbeautylove@yahoo.com